Here are some highlights from the week:
- Beautiful weather in the mountains; definitely not as hot as Florida.
- Afternoon adventures hiking the mountain trails. Rattlesnake Summit was my favorite!
- Passionate messages from Student Venture's national director. I always like hearing from him. His messages encourage and challenge me. I am proud to have him as my National Director.
- Corporately praising our great God and Savior through song.
- Joining together in prayer for ourselves, our teams and our students.
- Having time to connect and pray with our city and department teams.
- Deepening existing friendships and starting new ones. Student Venture really feels like a family. I feel so loved and cared for, and just enjoy being with the team.
- Sharing a burden with a friend during the car trip. We talked extensively about a difficulty I am facing, and more so than that, got to lift it up to God in prayer. It was wonderful!
A Student Venture conference cannot be complete without silly games during the sessions - this is one of those games.
|Table friends (Kelly, me, Kar-Lai, and Sheridan) and table fun! :) (the sweat bands were for a game we played later that day)|
Thank you for praying for this trip and conference. Please continue to pray for our team and the unknown in front of us. Please continue to also pray for new financial partners to join my team so that I can report to the field as soon as possible, to reach more teenagers with the love and truth of Jesus.