Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Questions...

So I got an account on formspringme.com.  It is this cool thing where people can ask you questions and then you answer them.  I am actually surprised at how many questions I have gotten so far.  Since I have the question box on this site (and it does not do a good job of directing people where the answers will post) I decided to just answer the questions on the blog as well.  Even though only one person asked the question, it might be fun or helpful for others to see it.  I also would feel more free to give longer, more complete answers on here.  So without further ado...

What is your favorite song of all time?
Gosh...that is a hard one. After some thought, I will go with a very deep and theological answer - the song of praise the Church will sing for all eternity. Something like the song in Revelation 4...and something like this:

No comments: