Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Priorities for the new year

Yeah, I haven't written in a while, not that it really matters because I don't think many people read this. One confession I feel like I should make, is that I probably will not catch you up on the things I failed to write about at the time. Sorry.

Today is my first day back from Unveiled (a.k.a. Christmas conference with Crusade). I spent a while talking with Jesus about the conference and about my priorities for the upcoming year. My number one priority is PRAYER. I can't think of anything that I want to develop more than my prayer life. And I can't help but see how every other priority will flow from this discipline. So if you are reading this blog, keep me accountable to this priority, because chances are you are on an index card and I care about you and desire to be a part of your life, even if it is only through prayer.

The past five months have been rough, for various reasons. My hope is that whether this semester is the same or better, I will deal with it differently, by being close with Jesus and responding in obedience.

No comments: